Season of Gratitude Banner Fundraiser
DONATIONS TO BENEFIT HILLSBORO DOWNTOWN PARTNERSHIP
Dedications accepted through September 30, 2021
Show your gratitude this season and display a special message to a loved one on a lightpost banner in Downtown! All proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit Hillsboro Downtown Partnership so that we can continue to complete projects that build community and promote our wonderful Downtown businesses. Banners will be on display throughout Historic Downtown, from 2nd to 5th Ave and on Main Street from mid-October through November. Each dedication costs $50 with proceeds going to support HDP’s work. Submit your dedication before Monday, September 27th.
Hillsboro Downtown Partnership is proud of our 2021 accomplishments:
Through the generosity of sponsors and donors, Hillsboro Downtown Partnership has completed many projects to beautify, promote, and build community in our wonderful Downtown. Over the last year, we have:
- Built outdoor dining parklets for businesses impacted by COVID-19 safety regulations.
- Fundraised $1900 for OHSU Hillsboro Health Center’s Cardiac Department.
- Placed and planted 21 new planters at storefronts throughout Downtown.
- Planted a pollinator garden at Bag & Baggage designed by a high school intern.
- Supported the return of outdoor events to Downtown.
- Coordinated more than two dozen volunteer cleanup projects.
- Hosted virtual events to bring holiday festivities into the homes of our community.
With your purchase of a banner dedication, you will be helping us to complete more projects like these!
HDP is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductable.
Our EIN is 47-2354839.
Imagine your dedication here
BANNERS: There are 94 message slots available, with each donation being for one side of a banner. You are welcome to purchase both sides of the banner.
LOCATION: Banners will be hung throughout Downtown on the following blocks:
- Main St. from 1st-5th Ave
- 2nd Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
- 3rd Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
- 4th Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
- 5th Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Keep your message between 10-15 words to ensure it is visible from the street.
Messages will not be accepted if they have the effect of alarming, threatening, offending, or misleading a reasonable person. Such choices may include, but are not limited to, combinations of letters and/or numbers that:
- Refer to intimate bodily parts or to sexual or excretory functions;
- Refer in an alarming or offensive manner to a person or class of persons on the basis of race, color, gender, ethnic heritage, national origin, or other characteristic;
- Refer to illegal acts; or
- Refer to alcoholic beverages or controlled substances or paraphernalia used in the consumption thereof.”
- We are unable to guarantee any specific locations for banners.
- We will do our best to let you know where your banner has been hung, but we cannot guarantee that we will locate it and let you know by any specific date.
- We will have a selfie station for you to help memorialize your dedication.
- If you would like to keep your banner, we require a donation of $160 to cover the cost of the banner in addition to the printed message. In this case, you are also welcome to print a message on both sides of the banner.
CONTACT INFO: If you have any further questions about this fundraiser, contact Tess at firstname.lastname@example.org.