What to Expect:
Experience the vibrancy of Historic Downtown Hillsboro during the holidays. We have your passport to retail therapy at over a dozen merchants, to meet and greet up to 10 wineries and more perks in Downtown as we launch the 3rd Annual Sip & Shop on the first Saturday in December.
- Sip & Shop Passports are $40.
- Profits from the event support Hillsboro Downtown Partnership's ongoing work to cultivate and amplify a vibrant Downtown Hillsboro community. They envision a thriving district of collaborative partners who embody community as an essential component of a vibrant and resilient Downtown Hillsboro, with HDP serving as the conduit for connections, engagement, and idea-realization.
How the Sip & Shop Passport works:
- Passport perks include10% off select retailers, restaurant promotions, 10 local wineries offering complimentary tastings and passport may include shopping bag and logo wine glass while supply lasts.
- You’ll be directed to pick up your passport, wristband, bag and tasting glass at one of three locations on Main.
- Visit the retailers and restaurants noted on the passport and collect stamps at a minimum of seven shops. No retail purchase required. Our intent is to introduce you to some of the key contributors who make and keep Historic Downtown great.
- Drop your completed passport at any participating retail location. Completed passports will be collected and doorprize held the following weekend. Baskets valued up to $60-$75
Questions? Contact: [email protected]