Heart Banner Dedications
Donations to Benefit OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center Cardiac Unit
Donations accepted through February 1, 2021
Spread the love this season and display a special message to a loved one on a banner Downtown! All proceeds from this fundraiser will be donated to the OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center Cardiac Unit (formerly called Tuality Health Center). Banners will be on display throughout Historic Downtown, from 2nd to 5th Ave and on Main Street from mid-February through March. Each dedication costs $50 with proceeds going to support the Cardiovascular Services at Hillsboro Medical Center.
Hillsboro Medical Center thanks you for your support:
The Cardiovascular Services at Hillsboro Medical Center is committed to caring for your heart. Our cardiology and vascular medical team treat diseases that affect the heart and blood vessels to help you live a healthier life.
- Complex and critical in-hospital and outpatient cardiovascular consultations.
- Coordinated care with a team of board-certified cardiologists and vascular surgeons, nurses and other providers.
- Diagnostic tests and surgical procedures in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Compassionate care that is close to your home and family.
Imagine your dedication here
BANNERS: There are 94 message slots available, with each donation being for one side of a banner. You are welcome to purchase both sides of the banner.
LOCATION: Banners will be hung throughout downtown on the following blocks:
- Main St. from 1st-5th Ave
- 2nd Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
- 3rd Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
- 4th Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
- 5th Ave from Baseline St. to Lincoln St.
CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Keep your message under 20 words to ensure it is visible from the street.
You can also include the following emojis in your message. Insert them in your message with the adjacent text:
Messages will not be accepted if they have the effect of alarming, threatening, offending, or misleading a reasonable person. Such choices may include, but are not limited to, combinations of letters and/or numbers that:
- Refer to intimate bodily parts or to sexual or excretory functions;
- Refer in an alarming or offensive manner to a person or class of persons on the basis of race, color, gender, ethnic heritage, national origin, or other characteristic;
- Refer to illegal acts; or
- Refer to alcoholic beverages or controlled substances or paraphernalia used in the consumption thereof.”
CONTACT INFO: If you have any further questions about this fundraiser, contact Tess at firstname.lastname@example.org.